Hi, I’m Sylvia. I have a young son, two dogs, four chickens, a cat, and a very patient husband. I work part time, run a home based business, and try to keep up with current events and my family life. I want to grow our food as much as possible, and I am learning how, one dead plant at a time. I love art, pottery, vintage and all things creative. In person, I can be very reserved, and my overly-analytical personality can sometimes come across as harsh. My sense of humor tends toward snark, but I don’t intend to be cruel. I cry at sad movies and songs, and worry about everything, and I take myself waaay too seriously. I am borderline OCD about some things, but I don’t fold my socks. I am full of useless Jeopardy type knowledge. Translation: I am kind of a dork! I always think of the most awesome, witty retort, but usually I’m about 15 minutes late with it.
- #foodfanlive https://t.co/rJdGRKm7Ts~~ 8 months ago
- @billgibsonjr, you know we shop at @Costco a lot when your kid asks for a "sample" of what I'm cooking, rather than a taste.~~ 2 years ago
- The only Daffidil my chickens didn't bite the head off. #Spring https://t.co/mZN2Q0aPgm~~ 2 years ago
- (said every parent of a Minecraft playing child) twitter.com/jake_vig/statu…~~ 2 years ago
- The only thing more boring than fishing, is watching fishing on TV~~ 2 years ago